Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is data that is personally referable to you, for example, name, address, e-mail addresses, DOB. Here we will make it clear to you, how your information is used and the reason why we require it. If you do not agree with this, then leave the site immediately.
I. Name and address of party responsible
The party responsible in the sense of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the Member States as well as other provisions of data protection law is:LETINAGO LIMITED
New Lodge Estate,
E-Mail: [email protected]
II. Collection of Personal Information
You can browse thesquadzone.com without telling us who you are. If you choose to provide us with Personal Information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers. We may collect other information that is provided to us by your web browser.
This may include:
• The browser you used to come to our website,
• The Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website that you just visited before visiting our website,
Which pages on our website you visit, any search terms you entered
• Your Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
We may collect and store the following Personal Information:
• Name, Email address, physical address, DOB, phone number, physical contact information, and sometimes financial information;
• Transactional information based on your activities on thesquadzone.com (such as information to facilitate buying and selling);
• Dispute resolution, correspondences through thesquadzone.com, and correspondences sent to us;
• Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from thesquadzone.com, and cookies information;
• Other information, including IP address and standard weblog information, and supplemental information from third parties.
You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to: register as a member; make a purchase; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our site.
We may receive or collect supplemental information about you from third party sources and add it to your account information.
This may include, but is not limited to;
• Navigation information,
• Additional contact information
• Consumer behaviour
III. Transfer and Storage of Personal Data
By using any of our products or providing any Personal Information for any of the purposes stated below, you consent to the transfer and storage of your Personal Information, whether provided by you or obtained through a third party, including the hosting of such Personal Information on our servers.
When your registration is completed, you may start using thesquadzone.com services which are strictly protected against fraud and abuse through the following actions we take:
• Recording and storing your IP address and login times
• Collecting usage and access data that allows us to prevent multiple account openings or other fraudulent behaviours, or to protect our systems against illegal attacks or abuse.
• We may share such data with specialized and trustworthy fraud management services that help us analyse the data.
Depending on the information you have provided us, your current verification status and the type of transaction you wish to undertake, we may collect further information from banks, credit/debit card processing services and identity verification services.
We obtain your personal and security information from the following sources:
• Information you provide online, on written applications or forms, and other information you may provide.
• Information entered online that may be stored even if you do not complete or submit an application.
• Information from third parties in order to verify your identity or to prevent fraud.
• Information from third parties that you authorize to provide information to us.
IV. Internal Use of Personal Information
We collect, store and process your personal information on our servers. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect our servers 24 hours a day.
We use your personal information to operate your Account, process your transactions and to provide you with our services.
We also share certain information as with banks or credit/debit card processing services and identity verification services as part of our normal business operations. However, only the last 6 digits of your credit/debit card will be visible for verification purposes. All financial data is stored in encrypted format.
The purpose for sharing this data is to identify and verify users, to limit our exposure fraud and other criminal activities and to manage our financial risk. When conducting identification or fraud prevention checks, the service provider may retain a record of our query along with your information. By using our services, you expressly agree to the sharing of your personal data for these purposes.
We may also share your Personal Information with:
Service providers who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, payment processing, fraud investigations, bill collection, currency delivery);
Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired (whether through an asset sale
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
VI. We disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for
VII. Children’s online Privacy Protection
We follow the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Changes to this privacy statement are posted on our website. You may object to any new use of your personal data by contacting our Customer Support. However, we will treat such an objection as a notice to terminate your Account.
IX. Contact Us